Wednesday 24 October 2012

A Crime In The Dead of Night - shoot.

So the other night I went out an took some more photographs for my circular narrative piece.

I changed the location from the one used in the last shoot, to somewhere a lot darker and sinister, so it looked like someone has innocently parked their car in a quiet area, unknowing that someone would take full advantage of how quiet the area is and proceed in stealing their car.

I took quite a lot of images exploring each stage of the narrative, to ensure that I was able to get some good quality images that were suitable and were able to get across exactly what I was thinking when I set up the scene as I need the viewer to be able to see my intentions, without and explanation.

Images - Contact Sheets.

Here are five contact sheets showing the photographs that I took during this shoot,






No comments:

Post a Comment