Monday 15 October 2012

Initial images

Last night I went our and took some of the initial images for my narrative sequence, at this point I have only captured initial images for the first half of my narrative, which are shown here

Contact sheet:





Chosen images,









I want to get some feedback on these images first to see if they are working well enough to be part of this sequence before I go and capture the second half of the sequence. I already know some of the images don't work as good as others, such as the close ups in the car as they went blurry as it was hard to focus due to the light, so I either need to go back and re shoot them trying to mess with the focus so its clear or just scrap that idea completely and re think the order of the sequence. Also a couple of the images are very similar as I have not yet decided which ones work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment