Friday 12 October 2012

I still really want to pursue the idea of creating a circular narrative sequence with a crime theme, I definitely think I am going to stick with the idea of someone breaking into a car and taking it for a joy ride and then dumping it in a multi-storey car park. Mainly because it's something different for me and I think it could create an impact and its not something people would expect to see.

I have done a few little sketches showing a basic outline of what each photograph of this sequence would be based around which is here:


I am not necessarily going to go by that sketched sequence I might add or change a few of the scenes within the sequence, depending on what works and looks the best.

I feel that this sequence could also help and be aimed at people who own cars, to raise car crime awareness and to help people ensure that there cars are secure.

Here are some images based around car crime








No comments:

Post a Comment