Thursday 4 October 2012

A few days ago whilst I was researching the work of Gregory Crewsdon I came across some of his photographs that were a little bit deeper;



These two images caught my eye a little bit more that his other images, mainly due to the fact that I had some ideas running around my head to do with car crime for my circular narrative. These photographs helped inspire me a little bit and pushed me into deciding to develop on my initial idea and produce a circular narrative with the theme of car crime. 

Letizia Battaglia

I came across some photographs by Letizia Battaglia, which to be honest I found quite gruesome and disturbing;



There is an obvious theme of crime within these photographs and I believe she is best known for her work on the mafia. These photographs just really struck me, having never seen them before I was instantly drawn in and wanted to know the story behind each of the photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment