Tuesday 16 October 2012

Today we had a feedback session, from this I got that I need to revise my idea a little bit and figure out what works best, experimenting with point of view, the amount of zoom used to capture the image, the lighting, people, other surroundings.

Now that I have permission to photograph on a specific multi-storey car park I know that I can go ahead and complete my sequence, but as well as this sequence i want to try a different approach at the same time, following a different type of narrative.

An idea for this is to change the concept and create a sequence showing a prank, such as one person parking their car in a specific place and then their mate going and moving it to another space/area within the car park, playing a prank on them, but one that worries and panics the car owner.

I have quite a bit to think about so over a day or so i'm going to brainstorm and come up with new ideas of places and areas that I can shoot as well as what I want these images to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment